"The Haunting"...Re-Posted.

Greetings;
As I am sure you are well aware this is my charming new blog....and to christen the occasion one of my more recent posts. I hope you enjoy.

Here we are again my friends, my lovely friends. Do as you do, say as you say. You are still my very own. Like a litter of eight (8) we were once very much alike. Wanting the same, sharing the very sustenance, nourishment and care that embodied the very being that brought us to our existence. But then life threw a bitter curve my way, I was to never be the same again. Never to want the same things that we toiled over. I was now different raised wild and solemn, aware of the precarious nature of things acutely; puppy became wolf. And now I love my contemporaries as I would love my own off-spring, knowing all you need is that simple kiss on the cheek and pat on the back, "job well done chap". I wish I could have had some more precious time with you all, quality time to impress upon your minds the stark differences and grave dangers that exist around us. But this is the easiest way for me to impress upon you the ethereal nature of things both far and near. From my den to your kennel woof woof, ahhoooooowlll.

Until later

"The Being"

Comments

ASR

Active Search Results

Popular Posts